Wednesday, December 15, 2010

IRCTC Shubh Yatra Loyalty Program with SBI Card

Indian railway’s subsidiary IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited) has launched a Frequent Traveler Programme called Shubh Yatra, in association with SBI card.

Benefits of IRCTC Shubh Yatra
Only those who book tickets at IRCTC site can avail the benefits of Shubh Yatra programme. The programme entitles travelers to get back 10 % of the ticket fare as railway points on all AC classes, except 3AC. The points, thus collected can be used for buy free railway tickets online.



Railway points can be earned at all AC classes, except AC III. The points accrued reflect in the account 5 days after the journey date.

Earn reward points
There are two types of reward points- Express rewards, which earns 4 points for every Rs. 100 spent and Super Fast rewards, which earn 10 points for every Rs. 100 spent, the dates of both vary.

Points can only be accrued on full fare tickets and not on any concessional tickets or vouchers.

Redeeming Railway points
Only when a person has minimum 500 points, can he start redeeming his points. While redeeming the points to free railway tickets, each point corresponds to Re. 1 of the ticket fare. Railway points will be valid up to 3 years from the date of registration.

For redeeming points, you will have to choose the option of Pay through Railway at the payment gateway.

On canceling a redeemed ticket before the journey date, you will have to part with 50% of the railway points in addition to the cancellation charges.

How to register for Shubh Yatra?
One needs to be a registered user of IRCTC to apply for Shubh Yatra. Any new user can sign up and old users can log in using their id and password.  The first year membership fee Rs. 500 and annual renewal fee is Rs. 300.

16 comments:

  1. Dear sir, i want to know through this card....can I purchase AC-III tickets and get any benefit of this..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have applied subh yatra card online on 10 dec.2010 and get membership no. now i want to convert for sbi railway card. what is the process,plz do the needful

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like railway yatra

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i require a Sbi IRCTC
    Credit card

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your IRCTC SBI RAILWAY CARD HOLDER please furnish me with login id and password to acsess the shubhyatra reward points

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to SBI IRCTC Card. My mobile no. 98419 07146

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have forgot my user id and pass word. please send me the same to my yahoo mail

    janardhan shetty

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want to SBI IRCTC Cridit card

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am alredy shubh yatra card holder i want to SBI railway Cridit card

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wanna to more things about this card .so, pls me me know more on my email id .thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear sirs,
    i have received my sbi railway card No is 4317575645116683. but i do not receive user id and password from irctc. therfore i could not book rail tickets using the card My subhayatra account no as in sbi railway card is 21166145679. kindly mail the same to nglr.krishnan@gmail.com or sms to 9444976275

    G Krishnan
    8/F2, guru kamakshi apts, 8, 37th street,
    nanganallur, chennai 600 061.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir

    I have received a subh yatra card already but I have not registered for the card online. How can I activate my card. when ever I try through sbi cards to activate it shows message that "no records available"

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want to sbi irctc cridit card

    ReplyDelete
  14. dharam singh yadavMay 16, 2011 at 8:07 PM

    I am interested to obtain SBI railway credit card. Please help me, how to obtain the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete