Sunday, December 26, 2010

Flat 5% Cash Back Offer at Croma on Mastercard

Croma, the Tata's electronics stores is currently running an offer in which you can get a flat 5% cash back on purchase using your Mastercard (credit card or debit card).  This offer is also valid on the Maestro Card which is part of the Master Card.  This 5% cash back is valid on purchase worth Rs. 5000 and above only.  The cash back amount will be credit back on the card holder's account in 120 days after the end of the promotional offer.  This offer is valid till January 2, 2011.  This Mastercard offer is valid on all Croma retail stores across India.  There are also other terms and conditions applicable on this offer, do check out your nearest Croma store for more details on availing this offer.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I had applied two time for this Card from Croma but i have not get any details till date.
    Can you give me details if possible.


    Thanks & Regards
    VEDANAND

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Croma giving 5% cash back offer but please read all terms and conditions carefully B'coz eventually when I was browsing debit cards offer for few banks which debit card i hold.In axis bank debit card offer clearly mentioned that cash back offer is "up to 5%" not flat 5% also if i buy 5000-14000 rs value then i will get 500rs cash back only. And that also till 31 Dec invoice not after that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have a Maestro Debit Card which I swiped at CROMA, JP Nagar, Bangalore on 27.12.2010 for Rs 40000 and I was assured a 5% cash back into my bank account as credit which till date has not been received. Cud you kly let me know the contact details of the person to whom I can phone up and send email to resolve this issue.

    Thanks/25.5.2011

    ReplyDelete